Planning to buy a low-budget wired mouse under 300 Rupees for your laptop or desktop? Then this article is perfect for you. It’s hard to get a decent wired mouse at such a low price but today we’re covering all the best wired mouse under 300 Rupees.
List of Best wired mouse Under 300
|Mouse Name||Link to check price|
|Zebronics Zeb-Power Plus USB Optical Mouse||CHECK PRICE|
|iBall Style 63 Wired USB Optical Mouse||CHECK PRICE|
|Lenovo 300 Wired USB Mouse||CHECK PRICE|
|Logitech M90 Wired USB Mouse||CHECK PRICE|
|Dell MS116 Optical Mouse||CHECK PRICE|
Zebronics Zeb-Power Plus USB Optical Mouse
- The design of the mouse is stylish and compact.
- It has a simple installed system where one can plug and play.
- It has 1200 dpi optical tracking technology.
- Voltage : 5V,100mA Max
- Item Weight: 120g
- The length of the wire is about 1-1.5 meters
Pros & Cons of Zebronics Zeb-Power Plus USB Optical Mouse
iBall Style 63 Wired USB Optical Mouse
iBall is an Indian brand manufacturing laptops and computers. The mouse build quality is good and the design is very compact and responsive
- Stylish and compact design.
- It has a rubberized grip on the sides so you can hold the mouse well.
- 1600DPI for faster speed.
- Item Weight: 69 g
Pros & Cons of iBall Style 63 Wired USB Optical Mouse
Lenovo 300 Wired USB Mouse
The Lenovo 300 mouse is one of the best mouse in the Rs.300 range. Like other wired mouse, it has excellent features and three-year warranty support.
This mouse comes with a precise shape to fit properly on the palm of your hand so that you can use it for an extended period with excellent performance and without any disasters.
- Decent compact mouse.
- Without any software installation you can easily connect this mouse to any device.
- It has a 1600 dpi optical sensor.
- A type USB connectivity with a laptop, desktop, or CPU
- Wire length: About 1 meter (no braided cable)
- Item Weight: 22.7 g
Pros & Cons of Lenovo 300 Wired USB Mouse
Logitech M90 Wired USB Mouse
Due to its compact size and excellent features, the Logitech M90 is the best budget wired mouse under 300 Rupees for beginners. It is also the best mouse for everyday use.
- According to the design, the mouse is a bit large and should be very accurate with your hands.
- Easy to set up and use.
- It has 1000 dpi High-definition optical tracking technology.
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and other devices.
- Length of Cable: less than 90 cm.
- Ideal for all types of USB 2.0 supported devices.
- Voltage: 1.5 Volts
- Item Weight: 82 g
Pros & Cons of Logitech M90 Wired USB Mouse
Dell MS116 Optical Mouse
The Dell MS116 mouse comes with great features like a lightweight design and long-term warranty support. Its excellent features make it the best wired mouse under 300 Rupee to buy.
- Compatible Device -laptop and desktop.
- It has 1000 DPI optical tracking.
- Length of Cable: 1.2 m
- Item Weight: 400 g
Pros & Cons of Dell MS116 Optical Mouse
These are some Best wired mouse under 300. Hope you like this blog, and I’m sure you’ll look at the above-mentioned wired mouse.
If you are looking for other options, you can also check out my other blog where I have also covered a blog based on Best budget branded wireless mouse under 500 to 600 Range.