Looking for a gaming mouse under 500/700 rupees? then you are on the right page. Today we are covering all wired gaming mouse under 500/700 rupees.
So here are our top 5 picks on the best wired gaming mouse under 500/700 rupees.
List of Best wired gaming mouse under 500/700
|Mouse Name||Link to check price|
|Redgear A-10 Wired Gaming Mouse||CHECK PRICE|
|Zinq Technologies 1070 Gaming Mouse||CHECK PRICE|
|Dragonwar Emera ELE-G11 Gaming Mouse||CHECK PRICE|
|Zebronics Zeb-Transformer-M Gaming Mouse||CHECK PRICE|
|Amkette Evo Fox Phantom Gaming Mouse||CHECK PRICE|
Redgear A-10 Wired Gaming Mouse
If you want a budget-capable gaming mouse, the Redgear A-10 mouse is the right choice for you. You will get this Redgear A-10 wired gaming mouse under 400 rupees.
- Lightweight design that helps you quick moves during your gaming session.
- You will get an on the fly DPI change up to 2400.
- Build Quality is good.
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- You can turn on / off RGB lights with a long pressing DPI button.
Pros & Cons of Redgear A-10 Wired Gaming Mouse
Zinq Technologies 1070 Gaming Mouse
This is another wired gaming mouse under 400 rupees you can check out. This gaming mouse comes with a nice design with graphics. It looks beautiful with its breathable LED lighting.
- Super stylish design.
- The mouse has 6 programmable buttons that can be customized to suit your needs.
- The 3200 dpi mouse has an accurate accuracy. The 4 DPI levels (3200, 2400, 1600, and 1200) are adjustable, so you can choose the level of accuracy you need.
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 95/98/XP/10 and Mac OS.
Pros & Cons of Zinq Technologies 1070 Gaming Mouse
Dragonwar Emera ELE-G11 Gaming Mouse
The gaming experience with the Dragonwar Emera ELE-G11 Blue Sensor Gaming Mouse is amazing, plus this mouse will give you better control and accuracy to succeed in battle. You will get this wired gaming under 450/500 range.
- 6 control buttons
- Resolution: 800/ 1200/ 2000/ 3200 dpi
- Ergonomic design for professional gamers.
- Cable length: 1.8m
- Gold-plated USB Connector
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows XP and above.
- Available in 2 colors
Pros & Cons of Red Gear Dragonwar Emera ELE-G11 Gaming Mouse
Zebronics Zeb-Transformer-M Gaming Mouse
The Zebronics Transformer Mouse is a standard budget gaming mouse that offers great features. You will get this wired gaming mouse under 500 rupees.
- It has a compact and ergonomic design
- The mouse has 7 breathable LED modes.
- Dedicated buttons for DPI, Forward, and Backward.
- Interface: USB
- 1000/1600/2400/3200 dpi optical sensor
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- Cable type: Braided cable
Pros & Cons of Zebronics Zeb-Transformer-M Gaming Mouse
Amkette Evo Fox Phantom Gaming Mouse
The EvoFox Phantom is a full-size ergonomic gaming mouse that fits perfectly in most hands and offers a precise and satisfying gaming experience. You will get this wired gaming mouse under 700 Rupees.
- It has a 4800 DPI Sensor with 7 Programmable buttons.
- Customizable rainbow light with 3 breathing effects.
- The software available on Windows 7 and above (on the brand website) lets you customize all 7 buttons, DPI level, and LED lighting scheme.
- Braided cable with a magnetic ring.
- Compatible Devices: Laptop, PC, Android (Using OTG), Mac
Pros & Cons of Amkette Evo Fox Phantom Gaming Mouse
These are some Best wired gaming mouse under 500/600 range. Hope you like this blog, and I’m sure you’ll look at the above-mentioned wired mouse.